Home - Planning Applications - Residential Development

Residential Development

We can help maximise your prospects for success in relation to your residential developments. Please contact us if you are not sure whether your development is classified as householder development or a residential development. We have provided a definition of householder development here. Please get in touch if you are still unsure.

We will review your proposals and confirm whether we can help you with your application before formally taking instruction. If we are unable to help; our parent firm Zyda Law deals with EIA and large scale planning applications so do get in touch and they will provide you with a bespoke fee estimate for your application.

We provide the following:

Our services include the following:

  • Appointment as agents
  • Taking detailed instructions
  • Pre application consultation
  • Production of Planning Statement
  • Production of Design and Access statement (if required)
  • Drafting and Submission of application form.
  • Liaising with architects on your behalf to produce applications, plans and drawings.
  • Drafting planning conditions

For more information or to talk to a member of our team, get in touch.

Please note: we charge an additional fee for drafting section 106 agreements. We will let you know whether we think your development requires one following our review of your proposals. We will charge an additional £650 +VAT for drafting a section 106 agreement in respect of a residential development