Listed Building Consent
We can help maximise your prospects for success in relation to listed building consent. Please find a definition of listed building consent here.
Listed Building Consent is required for a listed building, in addition to planning permission where external works are concerned.
Our services include the following:
- Appointment as agents
- Taking detailed instructions
- Pre application consultation including liaising with conservation officers
- Production of Planning Statement
- Production of Design and Access statement (if required)
- Drafting and Submission of application form.
- Liaising with architects and heritage experts on your behalf to produce applications, plans and drawings.
- Drafting planning conditions
For more information or to talk to a member of our team, get in touch.